Saturday, April 16, 2011

Red Kisses

- The red tears my body cried placidly falls from the excruciating would that you gently sketched behind me using my back as your canvas
And your pencil was a cold knife enveloped with rust

- The liquid diamond that my glass eyes so painfully shed reminded me of dead moments in my head.  Moments of you thrusting me with your love. The love that I longed for when I was breathing

-Slow motion movies gently glide in my memory, like fantastic patterns etched in my fate
Infinite passion suddenly fades and your razor blade kisses slashed through my existence

- All the red tears mischievously escaped through my wound and Life rapturously turned it's back on me
Death is chained on my feet, howling and growling for my doom

~JB
Late 90's

No comments:

Post a Comment